BYOD : Build your own drone… multi-rotor quadcopter that is
Agile and Beyond 2015
- Duke Kelly - Super Interesting! Thanks! Can we get the web address?
- Steve Jones - Title should be “How to build…” intead of “Build…” Liked the enthusiasm.
- Blake Keller - Fun. Would like to see more about flight controllers.
- Lee Elliott - Very technical, maybe dumb it down a bit. But awesome.
- Jeremy Schiele - Discuss caging / protection structures
- Jon Lyszak - Awesome presentation. Thank you so much.
- Marilyn Kistler - Very exciting. Thanks.
- Corey Otis - Awesome !
- Siresha.Setti - Great
- Alexandria Kudlinski - real good, keep it the same
- Jennie Kahn-Jacques - Great !
- Jaylen Bowers - Very great, interesting talk, thinking about purchasing a drone now!
- Saukar Doraiswamy - Thanks for the presentation it was pretty cool.
- Tim Kocoloski - Great detail, next time force the town idiot to move.
- Dave Wagner - Very interesting presentation. A fun break from agile stuff. I’m intersted because my son is studying EE at UofM so this sounds like a fun summer project
- Mike Szmansky - Great talk. Lots of info.
- Jim Madsen - Great Job !! Time to build.
- Jeff Kosciejew - Very fun! Interesting.
- Rui Zhao - very nice.
- John Tobin - Lots of fun! More videos too! (Please)
- Tyson Navarre - Next time let us fly! ;)
- Aliasgar Kagalwala - good and informative seminar. would have enjoyed watching you build it live.
- Samah Mayadla - great crash course on drone basics. wish we got to play around more with the individual parts of the drone. really enjoyed the talk ;)
- Joyce Wiazowski - Great ! Very interesting and fun.
- Jane Zhao - Love your presentation!
- Manny Sullano - interesting to hear other applications of multirotors/quadcopters, etc. to business. I know amazon is applying for delivery.